THE AMENITY WASTE VEHICLE 2018
The Amenity Waste vehicle will be in the village on the following dates: 23rd June, 22nd September and 24th November 2018
De Vere Road 9 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
Village Hall, York Road 10.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
Tey Road Close 11.00 a.m. - 12 noon
PLEASE NOTE CONDITIONS OF USE:
* 3 collection points only
* Items for disposal must be taken in person to collection points
* Users must remain with and be available to assist with loading items into refuse vehicle
* Items left unattended at the roadside might result in them being treated at 'Fly Tipping' and may result in fines being imposed
* The following items ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Car Batteries, Liquids (including paint), Tyres, Fridges and Freezers.
* Items for disposal whcih cannot be taken to the Collection points must be processed by prior arrangement for collection by Braintree District Council or taken to one of the County Council's Recycling Centres
Please report any fly tipping directly to Braintree District Council on 01376 552525 or by clicking here. You can also call the Parish Clerk on 01787 224370 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange swift removal.